B.A. in History with a minor in Education, Carson-Newman University, 2007
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, Carson-Newman University, 2010
8th Grade Supply List
NGS will be purchasing supplies for students the 2022-2023 school year.
- Ticonderoga Pencils (12 pk)
- Notebook Paper
- Folders (Prongs/ Pockets)
- Dry-Erase Markers
- Zipper Pencil Pouch - 3 Ring
- Colored Pencils
- Mechanical Pencils
- 1" Binder
- Red Ink Pen
- Ruler (Flexible)
- Quad Ruled Graph Paper
- 2" Binder
- Binder Dividers
Please attempt to purchase the following REQUESTED items for homeroom:
- Clorox wipes
- Classroom hand sanitizer
- Can of Lysol or other disinfectant spray
- Inexpensive earbuds or headphones compatible with Chromebooks
Keep these guidelines in mind when putting your notebook together to make sure you get the best possible grade:
1. Pages must have page numbers in the upper right hand corner of each page. If not, this will be minus 10 points.
2. Pages must be in order according to the table of contents.If not, this will be -10 points.
3. Pages must all be present in the notebook. If not, this will be -10 points for EACH missing page.
4. Pages must be secured in the notebook. In other words, no pages that are falling out or just stuck into the notebook. If pages are unsecured, this will be -5 points.
If you did not get an opportunity to organize your notebook in class, here is how it should be put together...
3. Study Guide
Monday --/-- -
Tuesday --/-- -
Wednesday --/-- -
Thursday --/-- -
Friday --/-- - NONE - enjoy your weekend!
Congrats to the NGS Class of 2022! Have a great summer!
New 8th Graders for 2022-2023, homeroom lists will be posted later this summer. A supply list is located on the left side of this page. I am looking forward to another great school year!